Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Kianna Kathryn






Our sweet baby girl is finally here!
Kianna Kathryn Vanderford was born at 3:21pm Thursday, September 25th by c-section, weighing 8 pounds 8.5 ounces, 20.2 inches and had a head circumference of 14 inches.
We went in to be induced at 7am Thursday morning, and by 1:30 she had not engaged and I had not progressed at all, so we decided not to continue and went to the c-section. At that time we found out how big she is and everyone told us what a good decision it was to go ahead with the c-section because we would have ended up with one anyway. Mom and Caleb came by last night so we were able to introduce them. Caleb was more interested in the buttons in the room, but we were able to get him to pay attention to her a little bit :)
Thanks for all your prayers! She seems to be well and latching on good :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristy...I am finally checking your blog! How sweet! I can't wait to meet her and see her sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete