Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Haircut

We finally decided to cut Caleb's hair. He'll have a big boy hair cut to go with being the big boy of the house when Kianna is born.
My friend Amber, who has graciously offered to watch Caleb when I go into labor and before Mom gets here, has let us borrow Felicity's slide. The two of them were here Thursday to watch Caleb while I was at my OB appointment and Caleb and Felicity had a great time on it. He's gotten a lot better than what is on the video- but watching him learn was quite funny.
We're one day past my due date today-- pray she comes on her own before Friday, by which we'll have to have scheduled an induction or c-section.






2 comments:

  1. Kaden loved watching that video. He kept saying "that cayeb." Every time you said something, he'd repeat it. He was waving and saying Hi and Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the slide video, and even though I was there, it was so cute to watch again and remember how excited he was!

    ReplyDelete