We've had a good month. Joel's been home a lot because of an easy rotation, so that has been very nice. One weekend we went strawberry picking and ended up with several pounds of strawberries- they lasted a surprisingly short amount of time :)
Over Memorial Weekend Joel went diving on the NC coast and enjoyed 2 very nice wrecks and saw several sharks. Caleb and I drove down to hang at the beach a bit and have dinner, then we headed back. A few hours at the beach is always a good time :)
We've been to the park a few times- now that Caleb can walk he enjoys that much more, though I think he still likes the swings best.
Kiana is good- she is kicking a lot now- which is still fun (I'm sure soon it won't be ;)
Though the rest of the month has been good- today is sad-- I'm watching Caleb's buddy Max while Joel helps his parents pack up to move to Charleston :( We will miss the Hudsons!
June will be busy-- Joel is on the Wards again and will be on call every 4th night (Q4) and Caleb and I will be gone from June 10th to June 21st- flying to Tampa to see family then driving up to Birmingham to be with Joel's parents :)
I'll be back in time to celebrate our 5th anniversary on June 22nd! Five years (and med school, masters program, two babies, a mortgage, and lots of different places we've lived) later....- where does the time go?
Over Memorial Weekend Joel went diving on the NC coast and enjoyed 2 very nice wrecks and saw several sharks. Caleb and I drove down to hang at the beach a bit and have dinner, then we headed back. A few hours at the beach is always a good time :)
We've been to the park a few times- now that Caleb can walk he enjoys that much more, though I think he still likes the swings best.
Kiana is good- she is kicking a lot now- which is still fun (I'm sure soon it won't be ;)
Though the rest of the month has been good- today is sad-- I'm watching Caleb's buddy Max while Joel helps his parents pack up to move to Charleston :( We will miss the Hudsons!
June will be busy-- Joel is on the Wards again and will be on call every 4th night (Q4) and Caleb and I will be gone from June 10th to June 21st- flying to Tampa to see family then driving up to Birmingham to be with Joel's parents :)
I'll be back in time to celebrate our 5th anniversary on June 22nd! Five years (and med school, masters program, two babies, a mortgage, and lots of different places we've lived) later....- where does the time go?



Kristy, I love your blog I just started one a few months ago. I see your pregnant too. I am almost 30 weeks with our 2nd daughter. I am glad you are doing so well great to see you on here I am going to add a link to your page on mine. I have a link to Becca U. on mine too you should see her little girl.
ReplyDeleteSLAM,
Wendy