Caleb has been cruising around on the couch and his bottom step and eating more and more :)
up to something ;)
I can pull up in my crib!

little devil

I don't think I like squash :(

why did my silly mommy put me in the sink?

eating breakfast in the morning with Daddy

standing up on my step

hi mom!

pulling up to the second step... it'll only be a short amount of time before he's climbing them!

this is how I find him when he wakes up from his nap

cruising down the crib

with Caleb's girl buddy Felicity (she's 3 months old and a few pounds bigger :)

The amazing Dr Savage ~ Caleb's pediatrician

Christmas morning with the stockings mom has made us

in his WVU outfit from the Quails :)

"being cute is a full time job" ~ though he was more interested in the bow than the shirt ;)

I can pull up in my crib!
little devil
I don't think I like squash :(
why did my silly mommy put me in the sink?
eating breakfast in the morning with Daddy
standing up on my step
hi mom!
pulling up to the second step... it'll only be a short amount of time before he's climbing them!
this is how I find him when he wakes up from his nap
cruising down the crib
with Caleb's girl buddy Felicity (she's 3 months old and a few pounds bigger :)
The amazing Dr Savage ~ Caleb's pediatrician
Christmas morning with the stockings mom has made us
in his WVU outfit from the Quails :)
"being cute is a full time job" ~ though he was more interested in the bow than the shirt ;)
Sounds like a great holiday! He's growing so much and doing so many new things! You're right, only a matter of time before he's climbing :) They get more and more daring.
ReplyDelete