Today Joel's on call-- a 30 hour shift is a long one. So anyway, I'm finally updating the blog. Last week Caleb had his first food-- sweet potato. He loved it. I also added the 7 month pictures.
What are you doin' Mom?What is this? Hmmm.... I don't know....
Oh my goodness, he is the sweetest! What a handsome fella! I wish I could give him a squeeze! Happy Holidays, Kristy, Joel and Caleb, I hope Santa brings you everything you want and the this New Year is even better than the last!
AW! Glad he's enjoying food so far. We loved spending time with you all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is the sweetest! What a handsome fella! I wish I could give him a squeeze! Happy Holidays, Kristy, Joel and Caleb, I hope Santa brings you everything you want and the this New Year is even better than the last!
ReplyDelete