This past month has been good. Joel's rotation was an easy one and he did well on Step III (we think- we'll get the scores in a little over a month). We played Frisbee golf a few times to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we're having- which was fun. I've kept myself busy- I've joined a Wednesday morning bible study and a Friday morning play group, and we have the Christian fellowship with some other residents on Monday night. The playgroup and Bible study both are from the church we are now attending, Christ Presbyterian. I'm meeting today with the Youth Minister's wife who is a friend of mine to ask her a few doctrinal questions to decide if we're going to join or not.
The past few days Caleb had a cold that he's just now getting over- so helpfully he'll be sleeping better soon. On Saturday he turned 5 months. Already! How time flies. Above is his 5 month picture with Nanook, where you can see he is sitting up by himself now, though he can't get to that position unless someone puts him there. He's still a sweet, happy baby and only gets fussy if he's tired.
Caleb "playing" frisbee with his daddy (I think this picture is so cute- Joel's just thrown it and you can see Caleb's little legs flying around)
Frisbee is tiring
Getting kisses from Mommy- the winner :)
I finally figured out how to upload short videos from the camera- so those will be a regular addition to the blog now :)
I just want to give him big kisses all over!!! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's 5 months already. Then again, I can't believe it's only 2 months until Kaden turns 1. It's crazy.