Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Firestation the Park and a Party

On Friday our playgroup went to the fire station (I forgot my camera :( and had a good time- I don't know that Caleb got much out of it ;) but it was fun to see the other little kids learning about the firemen. After the fire station we went to the park and I took a few pictures of my friends' kids and of Caleb swinging. On Saturday we went to my friend, Lyndsi's son's first birthday party and had a good time. It was a great party and much more of an event than Caleb will have for his first birthday ! :)

Jackson playing with the horse
Mary and Evan
Eli holding Caleb
all the kids at the party (Caleb is in the front with his head down- the baby that looks just like him to the left is Max--in the back with his dad, Chase-the birthday boy--to the far right, my favorite baby rockstar, Sam)
Eli and Emma
Alex
Sweet happy boy :) He loved the swing
Carter waiting for kids to come down the slide

1 comment: