Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Trip to Maryland- Kristy's Birthday

Over July 6-8th Joel and I decided to drive up to Maryland and surprise my parents and let my aunt Nancy and her kids Ethan and Kerby meet Caleb. I walked into Mom and Dad's room early Saturday morning and woke them up with Caleb... they were quite surprised (we'd quietly gotten in late the night before) It was a fun weekend to spend with my family.
The day before we left Caleb had his 2 month shots :( Let's just say we survived.
Yesterday was my birthday :) I had over 5 friends who are all stay-at-home-moms that are part of a Christian fellowship group we've joined. We had lunch together and a good time. For dinner Joel and I (and Caleb) went to a local Italian place (of course) and really enjoyed it.
Joel is doing well with his clinic rotation-we're not looking forward to next month when he will work much more. This weekend we'll get a taste of it though, as he works half and hour away at an ER from 3pm-11pm.
Below are pictures of the trip to Maryland

After we surprised my parents by waking them up
"I want that coffee Grandaddy" Grandma and snoozin' baby
Uncle Jason

"Great Aunt" Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment