We took Caleb to the beach on Thursday- which was also Joel's first dip in the Atlantic (that he remembers anyway). We got up early and drove out so we were on the sand by 9. It took almost 2 hours to get there. Caleb and I sat in the shade ubder umbrellas while Joel swam some, then we took pictures and video of Caleb's first time in the ocean (just his feet of course). He didn't like the cold water and was very cute picking up his feet trying to stay out of it. We only stayed an hour then had a local seafood lunch, saw some sights, and headed home. It ws quite an adventure for us.



He's so sweet! I'm glad you all got out. We are headed to the beach next week. Kaden seemed to like the pool ok last time. I hope he still does good.
ReplyDelete