Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

39 Weeks


Yup-- still pregnant.
We're at 39 weeks on Wednesday. As of last Thursday I am officially retired from teaching now that I've started my maternity leave :) I've been spending my days with the TV and bi-weekly appointments to the mid-wife. Everything is going well except that my blood pressure is a little high, though its gone down since I stopped teaching- surprise surprise :)
Joel, as of today, has 5 weeks left of his surgery rotation and medical school! We're very excited and ready for this rotation to be over.
Attached are what may be the last belly pictures.
My prominent belly button
Balancing a bowl on my rather large belly passing the time watching TV

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Rest up for little Caleb. He'll be here before you know it! Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kristy. Was it Kierkegard or Tobymac that said, "Time is ticking away?"

    ReplyDelete