Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I just called to say.......

I just called to say.......
Ha.  Just kidding.  Neither of us are Stevie Wonder, so we'll leave that to him.

Joel and I did, however, actually talk on the phone today for 10 minutes.  The challenges we've had in communicating have been a good trial run for talking to family in a few months.

The surgeries have, overall, gone well and the American medical staff will all be gone by tomorrow.  Joel will then move from his hotel to the Samaritan's Purse guest house they have graciously offerred, and will have a little more free time to explore our new city.  I'm hoping this will mean I'll have more news next week.

Until then, please continue to pray for the patients as they are recovering and for their families.
Also pray for wisdom for Joel in this next week as he decides where to concentrate his time and of course for his safe travel on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks!
~Kristy