Caleb update: he's doing very well- he can count to two (mostly) and is learning shapes (circle, triangle and square so far). He seems to have a new word every day and can parrot words pretty well now. he loves to run everywhere, loves bubbles, and is still sweet as ever, especially with his little sister. His buddy Felicity is letting him borrow her power wheels while they are out of town, so that's lots of fun.
Kianna update: she's sitting really well and is almost independently sitting. she loves the exersaucer, though is still in the bumbo some. she's huge and is wearing some 12 month clothes already! blowing bubbles is her new game, as well as putting everything she can grab in her mouth.
Joel update: Joel is on the "Advocacy" rotation which deals with child abuse. This is, of course, one of his least favorite rotations, but its not as demanding time wise as the others, so he's at least home more and occasionally able to pop in for lunch.
Kristy update: I'm babysitting a friend's baby who is 10 weeks old for 3 weeks as she finishes her last month of med school, so that's kept us a little crazier around here- though he's a great baby and very sweet and easy to take care of. Next month I'm watching a different baby, who's mom is finishing out the school year. I'll keep her for a few weeks until June. In February my parents came to visit for Valentine's weekend (Joel was on call :( and I threw a baby shower for my friend Sarah, who is expecting her 2nd little boy any day now.
Enjoy the pictures :)
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO LINK
TO MY PICASSA ONLINE ALBUM
![]() |
| March 2009 |

She is really growing fast! I love it! They are so sweet together. Caleb's such a sweet big brother.
ReplyDelete