My parents left last night- Mom was here for two weeks and Dad for the weekend. Joel's parents came in Saturday evening and will be here for a week- so I am very spoiled with help and the kids are very spoiled with attention :) Joel got back last night from a Samaritan's Purse conference in Asheville to further pursue going on the mission field with them one day. He learned a lot and had a good time- though we missed him. The last two weeks we've been out and about a good bit- going to my bible study and playgroup. Last Thursday Mom and I were super crazy and got tickets for the Sarah Palin rally here in Greenville. Its the only stop they'll make in NC, so we, of course, had to be there. Mom and Dad were in Alaska to vote her into office of Govenor while they were there. We really enjoyed it and got to also hear Elizabeth Dole speak. We, unfortunately didn't bring the camera, so there's no pictures, but we did have her in a "McCain/Palin Country First" onsie with "I love Sarah" on the back :)Here's more pictures of the last few days!



So cute! Glad you are having a good time with everyone.
ReplyDeleteWhere'd you get the onesie w/ I love Sarah" on it? I love it!
ReplyDeleteGlad that things are well in Vanderford Land. Did you count how many times Sarah Palin said, "Maverick?"
ReplyDeleteSo glad all is well and that Joel is back. I really enjoyed the pictures.
ReplyDeletethe baby looks perfect glad to hear you guys are doing so well.
ReplyDelete