We've had a good couple of days. Felicity, Caleb's little girl buddy, came over for lunch with her mommy yesterday. Felicity and Caleb "played" together well and are very cute. Another buddy, Jacoby, came over to visit on a different day. I watched him while his mom was taking a special class. I was really lucky, as the boys weren't awake at the same time for very long :) Another day, we went to visit our friends who just had baby Lilly Kate who is SO sweet and SO tiny :) Caleb did well just looking at her and not trying to "love" her too much.
This past weekend was an eventful one for me, as it was my first night away from Caleb. I left Friday afternoon to go on our church's women's retreat at the beach and came back late Saturday to be home Sunday morning, as Joel was on call Sunday. I had a great time of fellowship and spiritual renewal :)
Also below are random pictures I've taken the last couple of days.
Felicity and Caleb playing
"Do you want to play with my toy?"
Looking at the puppies in the neighborhood

Jacoby came to visit one day while his Mommy was in a class
Taking a bath with a mohawk ;)
"What?!" (this is the face that Jason makes)
"What are we supposed to do with her?"
"Peek-a-boo"
"Dear God, please let the baby in Mommy's tummy be a little brother"
Caleb loves to play in his "pack n' play" and makes funny faces.
(I think when he giggles he sounds like Chewbacca, the wookiee, from Star Wars ;)
(I think when he giggles he sounds like Chewbacca, the wookiee, from Star Wars ;)
That's hilarious! He really does sound like Chewbacca. I used to crack up at Kaden when he'd press his face up against the playpen.
ReplyDeleteThey really do look like they are playing! -Amber
ReplyDelete