A few days later he was on the bottom step hanging out like he always does and I ran upstairs to grab something, being gone only a few seconds. When I got to the top of the stairs, he had started climbing them! He's figured out how to get his little knee up and then pull himself up. I also added a video of him "talking". He's gotten quite noisy!
Me and mommy feeding the ducks... and feeding me too...
Daddy and I looking at the ducks
What you talkin' bout?
These tortillas are good stuff
I think I'm getting sleepy
Zoning out and getting ready to crash on the ride home in the baby pack
Caleb climbing the steps for the first time
Caleb talking in his chair
Caleb talking in his chair
He is getting more vocal! Wouldn't it be funny to watch Kaden and Caleb talking to each other??
ReplyDelete