Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Trip to Maryland

Caleb and I went to Maryland to visit and for him to meet my aunt Raylene. We had a great time- though poor Joel was stuck at home by himself with 2, 30 hour days out of 5 :( that's his schedule this month... he really likes pediatrics and is doing very well in the hospital this month, but much prefers the hours of the clinic. Caleb did OK this time, though his schedule was off. The hard part was driving home by myself- he was not very happy and I had to stop several times, making the 6 hour trip turn into 8 hours. Oh well.

Great Aunt Raylene
How cool am I with my new Bumbo?


I like older women (Caleb with our friend Katie's daughter Caris)
Kristy used to babysit Amanda and now she's off to college!
Ms Lillian was Kristy's pre-school Sunday school teacher
Cousin Luke on his new tiger
I don't think this is as fun as Luke made it seem.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had to travel by myself yet with Kaden so I can't imagine it. It's hard enough with the two of us. Glad you got to visit though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like an infant to add 2 hours to a drive. Just wait till he's out of diapers and has to stop to pee every 30 minutes. Oh, the milestones. He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete